What Are Cookies
Cookies are small information files written by a website and stored within the web browser or file system on your computer or mobile device.
- Distinguish you from other users
- Personalise your user experience by adding features on the website personalised to you
- Improve the overall functionality of the website
In essence there are two types of Cookies
Necessary cookies = which consist of Strictly Necessary, they make the website work, and Performing, they monitor the performance of the website.
Non-Necessary Cookies = which consist of Functional, they remember your preferences, and Targeting, they collect IP addresses, likes and dislikes.
The names of the cookies that we use on our website to monitor its performance and user-experience, are:
- Consent.cookiebot.com/uc.js (data sent to Ireland – adequate until 31.12.21)
- _ga (data stored in USA – adequate)
- _gat (data stored in USA – adequate)
- _gid (data stored in USA – adequate)
- Images/blank.gif (data stored in Germany – adequate until 31.12.21)
- P.gif (data stored in USA – adequate)
We do not currently publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our website.
How To Reject Cookies
Most website browsers allow you to reject and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version.
You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies from the Help menu of your browser.
You can control your cookie settings via your web browser and block all cookies, if you so choose. However, this might prevent you from accessing all or part of our website.
2. Changes to this Policy
We may amend this Policy from time to time to keep it up to date with legal requirement and the way we operate our business. This Policy was last reviewed and updated in May 2021.